Beatin' the Odds is the third studio album by American southern rock band Molly Hatchet, released in 1980. This is the first album with new vocalist Jimmy Farrar, who replaced Danny Joe Brown. The remastering was directed by famous British producer Jon Astley. The album was also reissued under the SPV/Steamhammer label in 2013 and only included the original tracks.
Beatin’ the Odds Lyrics. Well she grabbed me and asked me If I had a name She told me she was interested to see If I could play the game She said her name was victory She didn't want to know the rules That's just the way I wanted to play In a game designed for fools. Chorus: We were beatin' the odds, we were beatin' the odds We were beatin' the odds again We were gambling with our souls We were playing to win We were beatin' the odds again
Artist: Molly Hatchet Duration: 03:18 File type: mp. Molly Hatchet Heart Of The USA. 04:01. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Band Name Molly Hatchet. Album Name Beatin' the Odds. Erscheinungsdatum 1980. Labels Epic Records CBS Records. Musik GenreSouthern Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen78.
Beatin' the Odds (1980) by Molly Hatchet. Labels: Epic Records. Genres: Southern Rock, Hard Rock Members: Jimmy Farrar, Dave Hlubek, Steve Holland, Duane Roland, Banner Thomas, Bruce Crump. Album (Studio full-length).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Beatin' The Odds
Written-By – Banner Thomas, Dave Hlubek, Duane Roland
Written-By – Dave Hlubek, Duane Roland
Written-By – Dave Hlubek, Jimmy Farrar
Written-By – Banner Thomas
|B1||Dead And Gone
Written-By – Banner Thomas, Jimmy Farrar
|B2||Few And Far Between
Written-By – Bruce Crump, Steve Holland
Written-By – J.C. Fogerty*
|B4||Get Her Back
Written-By – Duane Roland
Written-By – Dave Hlubek, Steve Holland
- Recorded At – Bee Jay Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Frazetta*
- Bass – Banner Thomas
- Drums – Bruce Crump
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Vermillion, Cary Pritikin
- Engineer, Mixed By – Gary Ladinsky
- Executive Producer, Photography By – Pat Armstrong
- Keyboards – Jai Winding
- Lead Guitar – Steve Holland
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar – Dave Hlubek, Duane Roland
- Lead Vocals – Jimmy Farrar
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Mark Prpich, Sam Emerson
- Producer – Tom Werman
NotesRecorded at Bee Jay Recording Studios, Orlando, Florida.
Recorded and mixed at Record Plant, Los Angeles, California
On back cover:
(C) CBS Inc./(P) CBS Inc. / ''EPIC'' is a trademark of CBS Inc./CBS Dischi S.p.A. Milano 1980
Distribuzione CGD Messaggerie Musicali S.p.A. Milano
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-36572-1
- Matrix / Runout: CI EPC 84471-1L 4-9-80
- Matrix / Runout: CI EPC 84471-2L 4-9-80
- Rights Society: SIAE
|PE 36572||Molly Hatchet||Beatin' The Odds (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 36572||US||1980|
|ESCA 7745||Molly Hatchet||Beatin' The Odds (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||ESCA 7745||Japan||1999|
|CANDY036||Molly Hatchet||Beatin' The Odds (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Candy||CANDY036||UK||2008|
|EPC 84471||Molly Hatchet||Beatin' The Odds (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 84471||Spain||1980|
|FET 36572||Molly Hatchet||Beatin' The Odds (Cass, Album, Dol)||Epic||FET 36572||Canada||1980|